Friday, November 9, 2007

You are cordially invited...

Music allows for endless possibilities and with that, competion is nearly impossible.

People must be who they are.

If they allow their true self to come in to fruition, they need not worry about the stubborness that would otherwise allow others to benefit from their knowledge.

I'm slowly coming to realize this; I call for everyone else to do so, too.

Now, I realize that musical groups are a business and should be treated as such.

This business-like approach will be explained later on; however, music itself is a gift to humanity.

I doubt many would disagree. (Please say so, if you do. Comments are welcome!)

With this being said, I ask all of you to participate: leave feedback, argue, criticize, be poetic, be revolutionary.

Do what you do best.

We hope to help you in your songwriting endeavors and to learn from you as well.

Peace and love, Max.

No comments: